Community Education Job Postings
After School Activities Staff- age 18+
- After school activities staff needed for many ISD 728 elementary and middle schools. Most activities are sports and recreation-related and potential staff will need to be active and know the sport. There are also a few enrichment and trip chaperone openings. This is a really a great opportunity for adults who enjoy being active and working with kids. Pay rate $9-$15/hr depending on qualifications.
Minnesota Reading Corps members
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is now hiring Minnesota Reading Corps Members for the 2013-2014 school year. Now is your chance to make a difference in a life of a child!
- Two full-time members (one in Elk River and one in Zimmerman)
- One part-time member (Elk River location)
- Log onto MinnesotaReadingCorps.org or call 866-859-2825 and state you want to work with ISD 728 early childhood programs! Complete the paperwork to begin the process.
If positions are posted, follow the following process:
Application can be found at www.728communityed.com on the “About Us” page. Or you can pick up an application at the Community Education office at 1170 Main Street, Elk River, MN 55330.
Apply for positions listed above by downloading the Community Education Employment Application (see left) and sending it or dropping it off at:
The Handke Center
1170 Main Street
Elk River, MN 55330