We encourage you to become involved in District 728 Community Education. Involved, engaged citizens can strengthen the work of Community Education and of the School District. You can become involved in Community Education by:
- participating in a Community Education program or activity and giving us feedback on your experiences
- suggesting a new program or activity to be offered
- becoming an instructor and sharing a skill or interest you have with the community (complete a Course Proposal Outline available on our Employment page)
- volunteering at one of many Community Education programs or activities
- guiding the development of District 728 Community Education as a member of the Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) or Community Education Advisory Councils
To volunteer, contact the Community Education Volunteer Coordinator, Theresa Heinkel at Theresa.email@example.com. For additional program information, contact the Community Education at 763-241-3520 or Early Childhood Family Education at 763-241-3524.